Give of your hearts rich overflow
Our New Sign
We are happy to share that our new sign has been installed. Designed within the specifications of Delafield requirements, it cheerfully welcomes visitors, guests, and family to the new building.
Thank you for considering Clearview Home during #GivingTuesday. Your donation will be doubled during the Matching Grant drive.
On Giving Tuesday (November 28, 2023) the whole world comes together to give back in many different ways: through acts of kindness, gifts of voice, time, talent, or treasure. Giving Tuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Over the past 11 years, this idea has grown into a year-round global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity. Generosity gives everyone the power to make a positive change in the lives of others and is a fundamental human value anyone can act on.
Jesus encouraged his disciples to give (be of service to others) without thought. Mary Baker Eddy reminded us that giving “does not impoverish us in the service of our Maker” (SH 79:31), and Hymn 139 encourages us to “walk with Love” and give “of our heart’s rich overflow.”
Giving to a worthy cause brings blessings to the giver and to the receiver. Thank you for supporting Clearview Home for over 70 years and blessing so many that come here for healing.
Elizabeth Harned, Executive Director
Inspiration from our study:
We love to start our Finance Committee meetings with inspiration to lay a solid spiritual foundation for our stewardship of Clearview Home’s resources.
“Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.” (Ps. 37:5)
Deut. 28:1-12 talks about the blessings that come about through listening and doing the will of God.
- Blessings shall overtake thee
- Blessed be thy basket and thy store
- Blessed shalt thou be coming and going
- The Lord will make thee plenteous in goods, fruit of the ground
- The Lord shall open unto thee his good treasure
Other inspiration shared at our Finance Committee meetings:
- God’s infinite storehouse of all good is open to everyone
- There is more than enough for each and every one of God’s children
- We do not rob our neighbor of anything nor does our neighbor rob or limit us in any way.
- Supply is infinite for each and everyone, everyone is invited, everyone can enter, everyone is urged by Love to come to the feast of all good.