Sesame Garlic Roasted Asparagus
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus spears washed and ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil (or sub olive oil)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (or sub 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds (can also use black sesame seeds)
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Cut the dry woody ends of the asparagus and discard.
- Place asparagus in large bowl and add sesame oil and minced garlic, toss to combine. Arrange spears on large baking sheet and generously sprinkle with sesame seeds. Season with a good amount of salt and black pepper.
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes or until spears reach desired consistency, They should still be crisp. Remove from oven and transfer to serving plate to serve immediately.
Source: Ambitious Kitchen